Surface mount single rim cylinder dead bolt lock painted in bronze. Night bolt is operated with a key from the exterior of the home and a thumb turn from the interior.
- Hardened steel throw bolt for cut resistance
- Zinc alloy die casting steel casing resists tempering and weathering
- Brass case thumb turn inside for easy locking and unlocking
- 5 Pin Kwikset keyed cylinder for added pick resistance
- Removable and rekeyable cyliner can be custom made to specific keycode
- Fits door thickness between 1-3/8" to 2-5/8"
- 2 Keys, strike plate and mounting screws included
- Available in keyed alike, keyed different or master keyed
- Door Thickness: Standard (1-3/8" to 2-5/8")
- Cross Bore: 1-1/4" Diameter
- Backset: Standard (2-3/8")
Mortise in Door Jamb
- Width (Thickness) : 3/16"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 5/8"
- Corners: Square
Locking Unit Dimension:
- Width: 3-3/8"
- Height: 2-7/16"
- Depth: 1-1/8"
- Width: 1-1/8"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
Thumb Turn Dimension:
- Width: 3/4"
- Height: 15/16"
- Depth (from Main Unit): 5/8"
Keyed alike means key coded to the same key number. This option provides "same key" convenience and eliminates the needs for multiple keys where numerious locks and access is needed.
Keyed different means that locks are keyed differently. Different set of keys are required to unlock each lock.
In master keyed system, master key can open all locks in the system although each lockset has its own unique key. Master keyed lockset are ideal for permitting supervisory, contractors or emergency access.
Protect-a-lock featured door lockset allows the contractor's access to the house during construction, repair or sale until such time that the home owner/occupant takes possession of property. Use of the home owner key will permanently lock out the contractor key.
- Keyed Alike
- Keyed Differently
- Master Keyed