NuSet Kwikset Keyed Interlocking Deadbolt Lock, Jimmy Proof Style, Double Cylinder, Bronze
Jimmy-resistant double cylinder deadlock painted in bronze. The deadbolt is operated with a key from both the exterior and interior of the home. Ideal to secure door with a window which is close proximity.
- 2 Hardened steel interlocking throw bolt for pry-resistant
- Hidden tamper-resistant shutter guard against force entry if cylinder is removed
- Zinc alloy die casting steel casing resists tempering and weathering
- 5 Pin Kwikset keyed cylinder for added pick resistance
- Removable and rekeyable cylinder can be custom made to specific keycode
- Fits door thickness between 1-3/8" to 2-3/8"
- 2 Keys, square corner strike plate and surface mounting hardware included
- Available in keyed alike, keyed different or master keyed
- Door Thickness: Standard (1-3/8" to 2-3/8")
- Cross Bore: 1-1/4" Diameter
- Backset: Standard (2-3/8")
Mortise in Door Jamb
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 7/8"
- Depth: 1-1/2"
- Corners: Square
Locking Unit Dimension:
- Width: 4-1/4"
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Depth: 1"
- Width: 15/16"
- Height: 3"
- Depth: 2-7/16"
Interior Cylinder Dimension:
- Diameter: 1-5/16"
- Depth (from Main Unit): 3/4"
Generally used for exterior applications. It is operated with a key from the exterior of the home and a push button or turn knob from the interior.
Generally used on bathroom or bedroom door. It provides a push button or turn knob on the inside and comes with an emergency release on the outside that allows the door to be unlocked by inserting an emergency release tool.
Generally used on closets or other rooms that do not require locking.
Generally used on storage room that the outside knob is fixed and entrance by key only. The knob will lock itself everytime the door is closed and cannot be left unlocked. The inside knob always remain unlocked providing emergency exit.
Does not operate and is often used as a door pull or for aesthetic purposes only.
Keyed alike means key coded to the same key number. This option provides "same key" convenience and eliminates the needs for multiple keys where numerious locks and access is needed.
Keyed different means that locks are keyed differently. Different set of keys are required to unlock each lock.
In master keyed system, master key can open all locks in the system although each lockset has its own unique key. Master keyed lockset are ideal for permitting supervisory, contractors or emergency access.
Protect-a-lock featured door lockset allows the contractor's access to the house during construction, repair or sale until such time that the home owner/occupant takes possession of property. Use of the home owner key will permanently lock out the contractor key.
- Keyed Alike
- Keyed Differently
- Master Keyed